The Amaran AL-H198 illuminates using top-of-the-line color rendering CRI95+ LEDs. The color accuracy is perfect even without PS. With 198 60-degree-angle LEDs in a compact panel, the Amaran AL-H198 shines with an exceptionally even and stable brightness output of up to 3,430lux. Up to nine panels can be affixed together to gain a larger, softer and more intense light. It comes with a metal ball-head swivel mount so you can position your panel to the top of a HDV, DSLR, camcorder or even traditional stand. Power with either six AA batteries or any replaceable lithium battery. Four LEDs clearly display the remaining battery life. The brightness wheel allows you to manually dim or intensify the power of your light. You can also adjust color temperature precisely by turning the kelvin wheel.
- CRI95+ for A Natural Pure Color
- Intense Illumination with 198 60-degree-angle LEDs
- Multi-Lighting up to 9 Panels can be Affixed together
- Comes with a Metal ball-head Swivel Mount
- Powers with either six AA Batteries or any Replaceable Lithium Battery